Works in the field of energy
UAB "AUSGA" works in the field of energy:
- Installation, commissioning of monitoring systems for 400/110/10kV transformers, autotransformers and shunt reactors, including relay protection, automation and control systems, telecommunications, installation, commissioning and commissioning of the SCADA system, training of the Customers personnel.
- Maintenance works of electric motors and generators with a power of above 1 MW.
- Maintenance and repair work of power transmission lines with voltage up to 400 kV.
- Repair and test works of switchgears and substations up to 400 kV.
- Technological management and technical supervision works of switchgears and substations up to 400 kV.
- Maintenance works of relay protection, automation and power network control systems with voltage up to 400 kV.
- Maintenance works of the constructional part of the electric network with voltage up to 400 kV.
- Maintenance work of special electrical devices.
- Maintenance works of electrical installation up to 1000 V.
- Installation, adjustment and test works of power supply control systems of substations and air supply pumps, variable speed connections and associated relay protection and automation devices.
The accumulated experience, in-depth knowledge of the market and work in accordance with the requirements of the Quality Management System (ISO 9001: 2008), the Environmental Management System (ISO 14001: 2004) and the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSAS 18001: 2007) allow us to offer the highest quality services
The activity of UAB "AUSGA" is certified by the certificates of the Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania and the State Energy Inspectorate.